KD2LRP – Technician Amateur Radio License

I got my technician class amateur radio license, call sign KD2LRP. Why did I get a ham license? The higher output power video transmitters for FPV drones require an amateur radio license. Now I can use those transmitters instead of the 25mW FCC certified transmitters. Yay!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.